RS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
1 . SILENCE Should be observed strictly by the readers.
2. LIBRARYCARD will be issued to every trainee of the college
3. The trainee having library card is entitled to draw two books of any subject from the library at a Time
4. THE B00KSwillbe issued to students for one week. Fine of RsI/day will be charged on each book kept overtime by the students
5. The reference books,journals/ magazines will not be issued even for over night to any student 6. The books that are removed from shelves should be placed back properly.
7. The trainees are advised strictly notto DEFACE any newspaper, book, Magazine or journal They are also suggested not to write anything on books, study tables or chairs, if any trainee is detected doing so, he/she will be fined accordingly.
8. All the trainees have to carry IDENTITYCARD with them during college hours. They have to produce the library card to the librarian at the time of borrowing books to make the entry of the book. After completion of course, these card are to be returned to the librarian by the trainees.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
, Kathua Educational Society - ( Regd. )